Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Towering Tuesday

A very proud and satisfying moment today while working out with my personal trainer, Savanna. Or what Deborah likes to call, "exercise lessons" I like that :) Well, actually I wasn't working out with Savanna today but I practiced what I learned from last time. Jumping onto a 14 inch platform, made out of steps, like steps you use for step aerobics. 7 steps on each side. I had to start out small, though. 3 steps, then 6 steps. Then I added 7 steps and I looked at it and thought about it and didn't budge. It just seemed too high!!!! Too "towering" to quote the blog title

Finally, I was inspired to climb on top and then jump down. The momentum from jumping down allowed me to jump back up, 30 times in a row!!!! I was so excited that I texted Mom to tell her :) I feel so blessed to have a body that works well and allows me to challenge myself....... and succeed :)

No comments: