Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Massage Chair Monday

As part of October 17th birthday celebration, I went to the dentist to get a cap put on my tooth. For real. However, before you think "Dentist on your birthday???? Whaaaat?!?!" It only took an hour at the dentist and..... it allowed me to take the afternoon off of work :) With a semi-free afternoon I knew there was one thing I wanted to do.... pedicure with my Mom!!!
We had a GREAT time. Kerri introduced me to this particular nail salon and I've loved it ever since. It's cheaper, they do a great job and...... you get to sit in a massage chair!!!! The massage chair is the selling point for me :)



Admiring my newly painted blue nails-blue is a new nail polish color for me :)



A view of my blue nails and my Mom's mauve ones. I had a great time with my Mom!!!!

There was a bonus this time though, visiting with our pedicurists (is that a word??? Whatever.....) One has been in the US for 10 yrs, one for 20. They speak English quite well. One of them has all their family here, the other's family is still in Vietnam. I loved hearing stories about foods from Vietnam, their children, their life story. I LOVE meeting people from around the world.






No comments: