Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spiritual Saturday--October 1, 2011

No pictures for this post, my camera was still out of battery from making a movie at Grandpa's on Thursday.

Traditional 3rd or 4th Ableskiver breakfast at Gretchen`s- lots of good stuff! I had my ableskivers (like a cream puff) with nutella. There was also peaches, strawberries and bananas. Banana bread, strudel, ham & bacon. SO good. Rode to/from with Emily and had a great time catching up with her.

All day and throughout the weekend, I LOVED conference, I have never felt so much like the conference messages were for ME. I felt truly strengthened, uplifted and inspired to do and be better :)

The food fun continued-had dinner with Amber Cannon, at Joe's BBQ restaurant. The last couple times I have gotten the chicken platter (I love their chicken!) but tonight I tried something new! Joe's Reuben. I asked the server if the sandwich was named for Joe, she didn't know but thought it was an excellent question! Ironically, Dad and posterity also had dinner @ Joe's after priesthood session and Dad also ordered the Reuben! I guess we have similar tastes in food :) Also great to catch up with Amber, a great friend and fellow teacher :)

No comments: