Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mandy Monday- October 3, 2011

Today was a LONG day at work, we had 3 new kids and it totally changed the dynamics. So when I got home and got a text from Mandy, did I want to dinner and a movie??? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

We saw the movie Super 8, which was OK, not great, but I actually liked it better the 2nd time because I knew what it was like, I wasn't disappointed. The movie has a creature who collects metal object, is trying to get home, but the plot is sorely underdeveloped. Well, I think so anyway.... The creature is discovered by a group of kids who are making a movie. After the credits roll, the play the completed kids movie, the best part of the show!

Dinner was great, we ate at a new place, Tin Roof Cafe, I don't remember by now, what I ordered but I DO remember the potato wedges. They had a fancy name, like patatas bravas, something like that.... but they were sprinkled with paprika (paprika? really???) and were delicious and fresh take on fries/potato wedges. Daniel came to dinner, too. Thanks, friends for a great night!!!!!

No comments: