Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Molar Monday

After going to the dentist to get a cap the right side of my mouth was numb. Very numb. Thankfully the numbness wore off in time to enjoy..... birthday cake!!!!! I love Costco cakes. Lots of thick frosting and pudding like filling..... :)We got together to celebrate all the October family birthdays. Jim 15th, me 17th, Deborah 19th, Grace 25th. Here we are gathered around the cake, including Ashley who wanted to join in :) This awesome pic is courtesy of my nephew, Spencer.

Singing happy birthday



Posing with the cake, sans cutting :)


Funny story about this picture of Jake-he was at Deborah's when we stopped by. Mom asked him if he was coming over for cake and ice cream later. We all love Jake to bits and one of his trademarks is that he speaks slowly and deliberately, carefully choosing his words. When I said, "No, he's not coming. He just likes to eat brussel sprouts," he looked at me and said, "That....is....an.....incorrect.....statement!!!"


In between the pedicures, Mom and I stopped by Deborah's. The couple times I've babysat Saige has been asleep and I was in need of some Saige time!!!! I think she might have been a little tired for these pics though..... Still, check out those eyes!!!!
Reaching for Grandma's keys




And..... now eating the keys


Me with Ashley & Saige


Grace, the soon-to-be 4 yr old


Derbs the birthday girl with Allen


Me with my cutest grandnephew Sam. Sadly just after this picture was taken I made him cry:(

He's only 3 months old but weighs close to 17lbs, real cute chunk! So with chunkiness I forgot he doesn't have full head/neck support. So when I walked through the doorway holding him, he leaned his hed back and bumped it on the doorframe. Oops. Sorry, Sam! Pretty sure he forgave me, though! Don't you love his smile????


Some of the partygoers-Lexi, Ashley, Grace


Lexi 3, Ashley & Beck 5, Grace almost 4




Jake 8, Bennett 14, Annie 16, Sara 7. I LOVE being an aunt!!!!!



Cora 20 months. Love those pigtails and blue eyes!!!!

Love being with the family!!!!!


















No comments: