Sunday, October 16, 2011

Flaming Friday

Spent a VERY fun weekend in a new place this weekend..... Wyoming!!!! My dear friend Amber Taylor was visiting from Boston for her birthday and I was able to celebrate with her @ her family's home in WyomingKerri, Amber, Me, Ruth



Kerri, Amber, Me & Brian. Kerri, Brian and I all rode up together


Amber and her birthday balloon-courtesy of Kerri :)


Ruth & Amber manning the grill-dinner that night was 5 star-steaks AND chicken!!!


Chillin', OK posin' by the backyard fire/firepit. I figured that weekend was as good as any to bust out my hat and boots!!!


Me, blowing fire!!!! FOR REAL. Here's how it works: you stuff your mouth flour & a bit of powdered sugar. Someone else takes a lit stick from the fire, you blow on it/spit on it with your flour/sugar combo and..... fire!!! Not sure HOW it works, but it does and it's SO awesome!!!! Future in the circus for me, perhaps????



Halloween came early this year!!!!! Me as Mrs. Santa Claus-post fire :)


Amber & Dasia (sp???) displaying Amber's homemade carrot cake. Delightful!!!!



Wyoming Sunrise!!!!!


Kerri & Brian in our "Mountain Man" tent. Cots and loads of blankets and sleeping bags, everybody slept well!!!!


Outside view of the tent



The whole group after a delicious breakfast of pancakes & eggs. We ate QUITE well in Wyoming. When we weren't eating, we were playing Charades, talking by the fire, taking at the kitchen table, etc. I hadn't seen Ruth, Amber or Patti for a while so a chance to catch up was great fun!!! Front row-Taylor (I don't know her last name) & Ella Duke. 2nd row-me, Amber, Kerri. 3rd row-Patti Jake & Brian Lambson



1 comment:

K-Cos said...

Great pictures! I'll need to get a copy of them from you! I still need to send you the few I took too. What a fun little getaway!