Thursday, November 18, 2010

What Made Me Smile Today 11/18/10

-19th birthday of my niece, Jessica. Her birth was truly one of the happiest days of my life. Sounds cheesy, but true!!!!



-2 fruit slushies from the other classroom who was making them for a snack today and shared with us



-Waking up in the middle of the night and THEN going back to sleep for 2 more hours! That rarely happens to me-I stink at going back to sleep.....



-Turkey slices for lunch (and other stuff, too)



-Feeling rested and energetic when I woke up. This CAN'T be overrated......



-Mom who happened to be volunteering today and so she could change her child's pull-up instead of me.......



-Trying to role play with my preschoolers about what to do if you are lost in public. Some really got it..... some..... did not. But they were entertaining in the process! (Not that getting lost is a laughing matter..... but role play can be!!!!)



-Children who want to hold your hand

-Hugs from my "sombrita" ("little shadow" in Spanish)



-Tamales (1 pineapple and 1 pork) at Leatherby's. I liked it because I don't make tamales for myself. Plus, they're VERY cheap! $1.25 each.

-Saw Inception with friend Emily- LOVED it but totally makes you think..... (and can scare you when Emily was asking "Is this reality RIGHT now? Driving home from theatre at 11:00 at night. Yeah......)

-Taking a shower and washing my hair :)

No comments: