Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happiness Is......

Happiness Is.....

-Watching a snow storm from inside
-Chatting with my Dad about the new book he's reading
-Eating my parents food and watching their tv
-Half-day of work and work canceled tomorrow!!!! (Due to the snow)
-Having whole wheat tortillas to eat again (I've been out of them for awhile....)
-Big, soft pillows

-Sleeping with a teddy bear (I nearly ALWAYS do this because otherwise I sleep on my arms and they hurt in the morning!)
-Sleeping with Mailbox (my pink teddy bear I named when I was 7) or Rocky Jr (the light brown bear with a blue bow around his neck- a gift from Jenn and Jim from their honeymoon when I was 9)
-Watching a BYU mens basketball game
-Being home (where I grew up- OK so it's only 10 blocks away but it still counts!!!!)
-Going to bed with no immediate plans for when I wake up in the morning (I REALLY love this!)
-NOT HAVING ANY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!