Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Like!!!! 11/19/10

-Seeing a late matinee with my friend, Amber. Despicable Me. I really like this movie for two reasons: (1)Gru (the villian) has a change of heart when he meets the girls. A total 360, sincere attitude. (2) Dr Nefario, who initially was really mad at Gru for being behind on the rocket plans, taking in the girls, etc still forgives Gru and comes to his rescue when he's in trouble.

-Watching an episode of CSI NY on primetime instead of online the next day

-Homemade hummus and pita bread (I love hummus) during a staff meeting, along with mint chocolate hershey's kisses and white cheddar wheat thins

-My appreciation/obsession with food! I joke that I should rename this blog- "Ode to Food"

-My white wicker chest that's full of blankets!

-My "chi"hair straightener

No comments: