Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Favorite Things 11/17/10

-I get free lunch! Well, free to me..... Today I enjoyed beef vegetable soup, frozen strawberry cup/thing, sweet potato fries, apple crisp. The lunch lady is very nice and gives us plenty!

-Attending the Jordan River temple with dear friends

-Within a minute of arriving at the temple, being greeted by 2 people I haven't seen in nearly 2-3 years. A lady I worked with at Terra Linda elementary and a girl who used to be in my singles ward. It was lovely to see them both! However...... the shock of it caused my brain cells to temporarily die and as I was changing, I opened/closed my locker 4 times within 30 seconds because I couldn't remember what to take out and what to put away. All for the best though.....

-Remembered to bring my temple reccommend

-BYU basketball won!!!!!!

-Ran an average of a 9 minute mile (for only 2 miles but still......)

-Hugs from my preschoolers

-Buttoning my good black wool coat and adding a colorful scarf- or is it scarve??? Anyone, I don't like a cold neck!

-Chocolate peanut butter ice-cream :)

-The sisters who play the organ at the temple

-Kerri sharing yet another piece of gum with me. Someday I will buy her the biggest pack of gum I can reasonably afford.......

-Nylons that don't have runs in them yet!!!!!

No comments: