Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Happiness :)

-Chocolates, lotions, perfume, etc from my preschoolers. Well, mostly the parents, actually....
-Work breakfast at Grand America Hotel. Awesome bread basket, ham, fresh fruit, balls of butter instead of the wrapped kind. Mmmmm......
-Sleeping in the nice bed in the guest with really nice pillows since my room is the current "storage room"
-Waking up in the morning with no immediate plans to do or to go
-Parents 2nd Nativity Open House-where the neighbors come, eat, mingle and see my Mom's nativities and International santa clause collection. Seriously fun.
-Christmas clothes shopping with my mom for my gifts from her and getting the most "bang for my buck" I tried to avoid buying any shirts over 10.00

-Dinner at Zupa's and "White Christmas" at Pioneer Memorial Theatre
-Giftwrapping. I love it, I really do.
-Watching the BYU bowl game and enjoying it! (The BSU/U of U game was just painful to watch!!)
-Dinner at Subway and a temple session with Kerri
-Christmas Eve Breakfast wtih Marchelle. She brought fruit and together we made breakfast burritos!!! I could only eat one because I stuffed the burrito good and full....
-Watching "It's a Wonderful Life"

-Getting one surprise gift from my parents (I picked out everything else, and saved this one for last) a purple "snuggie" (blanket with sleeves) So now when I walk around wrapped in a blanket (I really do this-a lot) I can do it in style!!!!)
-Getting gifts for my parents. Dad-BYU "vault" book. Mom-BYU Young Ambassador tickets
-Gifts for David and Sabrina- Jenga and Pictureka. Fun games.
-Shoveling snow. I like doing this, too.
-Getting flower clips for my hair and trying to figure out the most stylish way to wear them
-Watching tv in the middle of the night because I can :)


And more to come...... I haven't even touched on the food part of the Holidays yet.....

No comments: