Monday, January 17, 2011

Terrifical Today!!!!

"Terrifical" is taken from the movie "Ramona and Beezus" LOVE that movie, by the way
And I'm recommitting myself to the habit of posting this kind of list before I go to bed each night. So we'll see.......

-Day off from work
-Go to wake up with no immediate plans to go anywhere
-Got in a good rhythm running on the treadmill
-Had clean clothes to put away
-Got to read some more of a good book, "The Girl Who Could Fly" (reccomended by a dear friend, Amber C).

-Had dinner (KFC) with the folks at their house, LOVE the KFC biscuits
-Mom thought to call me to see if I needed/wanted to go to Sunflower Market (grateful for Mother's intuition)
-Good sales at Sunflower Market (namely red peppers and wheat bread)
-Napped
-The sun came out today! Literally.

-Watched some tv- I confess I'm a fan of the Disney Channel :)
-Visited with good friends at FHE and played "Battle of the Sexes" Girls Won!!!!
-Used a Borders Bookstore gift card to order a book online "Biggest Loser Family Cookbook"
-Had my Grandma's pink patchwork quilt to keep me warm in bed
-Worked on my brain injury blog-check it out if you havent' already! braininjurystory.blogspot.com

No comments: