Monday, January 24, 2011

Magnificent Monday

-Alternate FHE (ie shopping with Kerri)
-Mall sales!!!
-finding a new top to wear to my nieces wedding next week
-tried a new restaurant, Firehouse Subs. mmmmm.......
-tried a new sandwich, pastrami and corned beef, again- mmmmmm......

-kiss from one of my students today
-the same student asking her mom if they could find a car for me so I didn't have to walk
-sunny enough that my students could go outside to play
-a Mom who finished a project for me today (filling baggies with shaving cream and food coloring to mix and make new colors. After the bags are taped shut)
-successful activity today-hammering nails into the soles of old shoes

-comments on the brain injury blog
-able to use my nordstrom rack (shoe heaven) gift card to get sneakers. Thanks, Marce!!!!
-laughed
-smiled
-parents who donated old shoes to the classroom

No comments: