Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tantalizing Tuesday

-watching Biggest Loser live instead on the internet with a significant lag time (seriously frustrating!!!)
-ran 2.5 miles without stopping! And then ran some more......
-watched part of "cupcake wars" Love that show! The bakers creativity astounds me.....
-free bananas from work! I love bananas :)
-my pajamas that smell like burnt popcorn (my heating pad with kernels bit the dust but I still took it to bed with me for a couple of minutes..... I guess I thought it wasn't that bad????)
-ride home from work from my mom (I called and asked her after there was a LOT of snowstorm and I wore my new shoes instead of my boots. Oops).

-my students make me laugh and smile
-we learned about parts of a shoe today (tounge, heel, shoelace, buckle, etc)
-the new buddy system is working great!
-clean clothes!
-the kids made some really neat pictures with paint and bubble wrap (I admit that even though kids artwork, etc should be their work but I prefer pictures that look like "art" and not just lots of colors smeared on a paper. OK, I said :)

No comments: