Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sensational Sunday

-tried to call a girl I visit teach but accidently called my roommate who was just in the next room
-amazing story on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. A family whose daughter died from texting while driving is on a nationwide campaign to spread the message. Seriously how can you not love that show???? But if you don't that's OK, too! No hard feelings :)
-wore white skirt with bright colored flowers. If it can't be colorful outside at least I can DRESS colorful
-heard one of my fave songs on the Tab Choir broadcast, "How Firm a Foundation" Singing it in sacrament meeting is one thing, hearing the Tab Choir sing it..... quite another!
-kind/fun posts and messages from facebook

-pillows and blankets. Need I say more????
-good hair day, used a bobby pin to twist/pull back bangs and the pin actually worked/stayed in place!
-good messages from Bishop Barrow: have faith, serve others, change your heart and.... Men, repent and date women!!!!!!
-new Ensign came in the mail, that always gets me excited :)

-chatting with Depot and Marchelle via phone (not at the same time......)
-had a serious case of "itchy neck" during the middle of church (blast!), but it passed. I think I'll start carrying cortisone in my purse, though......
-melted chocolate chips and cream cheese. Forget the fancy desserts, give me a handful of semisweet chooclate chips anyday!!!!
-visiting with my friend Amber C to/from church. She's great. I like her :)
-red bell peppers and all the stuff you can do with them

No comments: