Sunday, January 30, 2011

Smiling Saturday

-slept well, albeit short
-Mom picked me up so I could help with the wedding shower prep
-had some good ideas (like storing the bronzeware forks in a water glass and running down to the gas station store to get red cinnamon candies)
-had lots of fun doing shower prep
-Saw my sister Angela, her twins McKay and Sadie, visiting from Georgia
-took McKay and Sadie with me to the store to get the candy
-chatted BYU sports with McKay and food network with Sadie

-saw all my family at the shower, fun to be together
-Mom performed emergency surgery after a whole was discovered in brown sweater dress. Yikes!!!
-Mom found a shirt and pair of capris of mean when she was cleaning out the stuff she's been storing in my room (I thought I'd lost them! Funny)
-Got to hold new babies Oscar and Saige
-Mom let me go in on a shower gift with her and Cristine (pots and pans)
-SO good food, croissants with chicken salad, baguettes with cream cheese spread, cucumber and wild salmon, cheese plate, mmmmmm..........
-ride home with Depot after the shower
-Ashley taking me by the hand and telling me, "Heather, we need your help." (to put in a movie for her, Grace and Sadie)

-movie party with the friends!!! Back to the future II!!!! LOVE.
-had pizza at Mandy's first, I tried slices of chicken alfredo and chicken club. My stomach was happy :)
-brownie Sundaes at Gretchen/desi/debbies My favorites were the topppings (whipped cream, strawberry and choc syrup, caramel). Pretty sure I hit my sugar quota for the week.......
-my friends changed the time for the party since i couldn't come till later
-chatting with good friends

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Heather! I love your lists what a fun way to capture your day!!