Thursday, January 27, 2011

Timeless Thursday

-had a very successful lesson with the kids sorting shoes by "little, middle, and large" I love having them engaged!!!!
-taped bubble wrap to the floor and let them jump/walk on in with their bare feet, they loved it!
-fun phone chats with my mom
-good lunch (including orange chicken and pumpkin chocolate chip cookie)
-my friend Kerri drove me to the grocery store
-my friend Mandy who gave me a ride to the stake RS activity
-Sunshine!!!!

-leftovers from dinner made yesterday (too lazy to go back and add it to yesterday's post....) sauteed garlic, onions, green/red peppers, zuchinni over egg noodles, covered in salsa. Kinda different but VERY tasty!
-delicious stake RS dinner: cupcakes (I ate two) with a cream filling and studded with chocolate chips and casserole with cornflake topping, slivered almonds, potatoes, chicken and celery. SO good!
-mingling with my dear friends at the dinner

-text from my nephew Davey, using his Mom's phone while he and Dad were at a "meating" wanted to see if "your OK". Being an aunt ROCKS!!!!
-my friends planning a "back to the future party" saturday but spontaneously changing the time when I told them I couldn't come until later. Love them!!!!!
-reading all the online news/hype about the BYU win yesterday
-stayed awake for most of the speakers (3 speakers, 20 min each, full of dinner, you get the idea....)
-making rice krispie treats for Jessica's wedding shower

No comments: