Sunday, January 23, 2011

Splendiferous Sunday

-niece Grace in my arms and her brother Beck hanging on my legs
-laughing with my sister's around Jenn's kitchen table about our times at BYU, esp the end of the semester and in PE classes
-laughing with my sisters and quoting lines from "despicable me" (it's so FLUFFY!!!)
-eating brownies
-ward frienship dinner-tacos with ALL the fixins
-planning meals with my new cookbook- Biggest Loser Family Cookbook
-chatting with my niece Katie who turned 18 yesterday!!! LOVE her
-Grace and Ashley's self-applied red lipstick

-singing How Firm a Foundation at ward choir practice
-tuna noodle casserole for breakfast :)
-wearing my shiny red shoes adn black flower clip
-my heated rice pad
-Beck telling me I could move into his house and sleep on the couch
-Ashley's 4 layer outfit
-Sunshine!!!

No comments: