Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shouting Saturday

Had a VERY good Saturday. Got my hair cut & colored by April Judd, stylist extraordinaire. Mom dropped me off so I didnt' have take the bus out there so early in the morning. Loved how my hair turned out and then stopped at Kneaders for a bacon, turkey, avocaod on focacia sandwich while I waited for the bus. The turkey was really moist. Mmmmm........

Then headed to the mall to get some new jeans since I have pretty much been wearing the same 2 pairs since August and they are looking a bit ragged...... Went to my favorite store, Vanity. Got one pair of regular and my first pair ever of "skinny jeans" so that I can now wear boots over my jeans! Yeah, I got to admit, I'm pretty excited about the new fashion possibilities.... :)

Took a quick nap at home and then got ready to to my first NBA game!!!!! My friend Amy Jensen recieved some tickets for her birthday and was kind enough to share them with me. We had planned to go out for dinner that night but then her Grandma surprised her with the tickets so we went to Plan B.

LOVED my first NBA game experience! I felt like it was my birthday, instead of Amy's :) We had dinner at a mexican restaurant in the arena (of course Amy's dinner was on me) and my smothered sweet pork was satisfying until the point at which I simply could not eat any more! My stomach was too full and happy :) More stomach space was available though for some red mango yogurt during halftime! I got my yogurt with strawberries and blueberries. It was so. refeshing. and so. delicious.

Got a free poster of the Jazz which I forgot to take with me after the game-left it under my seat, cheered, yelled, (I do like to yell. Loudly and sometimes a lot). watched the Lakers coach get ejected from the game in the 4th quarter. Watched the Jazz bear interact with the crowd and an awesome bmx stunt bike show during halftime..... and saw when the final buzzer sounded and the scoreboard read.....Jazz 96-Lakers 87!!!

No comments: