Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Merciful Monday

Don't you love it when your prayers are answered in a unexpected, beautiful way? Personally, I find the idea rather amazing :) I have been needing to get to the bank for awhile but with recent work changes, the time I get home, sometimes I stop at the gym, etc.... it makes it much harder to get to the bank! Today was a day when I was able to get a ride home with a coworker who is a neighbor of mine-she doesn't often have her car but today she did! And.... she goes to the same bank which she gave me a ride to, sweet and so grateful! My bank account is happier, too :)

Then Kerri came over for dinner-I made chicken noodle soup & Kerri brought rolls and we began to plan our spring trip to Boston. Boston bound-yay!!!! My favorite part of the trip planning? Choosing a restaurant to eat at while we there. We consulted the Guy Fieri, "Diners, Drive In's & Dives" and chose Sam La Grassas- a family business since '68. We watched a youtube clip from the show where they made a pastrami sandwich with special mustard dressing, freshly smoked pastrami and coleslaw. Never been a fan of coleslaw but LOVE pastrami and it looked legendary and delicious!

Finally, wore my new pair of skinny jean leggings today "jeggings" Find the name atrocious but seriously, they are SO comfortable to wear. They have "fit" of jeans to they are slipping or falling down but they are so soft and feel so good on my legs. Seriously, forgot I was wearing them at times today.

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

i can't remember all the places we ate, i'll have to look at pictures for that, but Wagamama's is a good place! There's one at Quincy Market.