Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthdays

We celebrated some of our January family birthdays at the Neerings over dinner. Mom, Carter, Saige & Ashley all have birthdays within the same week. Yay for birthdays!!! Not too long after I got there I went into Ashley's room to see what she was doing. She was working on a birthday card for "Grandma" (my Mom) I was helping her spell the word, "Excited" and at one point she said to me,"Not so loud! I don't want Grandma to know what we are doing!" Right...... because Grandma could hear the word "excited" and automatically think, "Someone's making a birthday card for me!" Nevertheless, I lowered my voice :)

Dinner was lasagna and garlic bread & a cake with lots of creamy frosting. Mmmmmm...... Then Ashley decided she wanted to have a "program" So with her Mom's help she lined up the kitchen chairs in the living room for an "audience" Carter played a song on the piano and Ashely? Well, once the "stand up there & giggle at the audience" phase she whistled a song beautifully. Love Ashley and her giggles!

No comments: