Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Found Friday

About a month ago, somewhere being get out of my friend's car and walking in the door at work..... I lost one of my gloves,didn't realize it until a couple days later. (Brown, faux-fur lined, matches my coat.... Yep, really liked those gloves!) I generally looked around on the school playground to see if I could find my glove, but nuttin'...... At home, I decided I should keep the other glove-just in case I guess?

But I came to be VERY glad I kept that glove. Last Friday getting back to work after a meeting I stopped by a 7-11 next to the school, got some fruit and some chocolate and then walked along the fence back to the classroom. Along the fence I found my other brown glove-yay! Feelings of happiness and gratitude followed :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

same thing happened to me on my mission. i lost my scarf while tracting one day very early on in the mission. about a week later my companion and i found it in the gutter while raining. my amazing trainer picked it up and carried it around all day, soaking wet. i kind of wish i still had that scarf