Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whitney and Wednesday



About a month ago, after the Morley family reunion Erin and baby Maria stayed in town a few extra days. Erin and I are only 6 days apart, she's older, and our Mom's are very close so they had the great idea that we should go to lunch together! Yes! Our Mom's were even nice enough to treat their daughters to lunch :)

Pictures are pretty self-explanatory, my Mom, Jan & Aunt Elizabeth, Erin & Maria, me, Erin and Whitney.


Funny story about the Whitney picture though, the lense on my camera had gotten stuck earlier and wouldn't open. My Mom got it fixed and then we decided to do a trial picture. Whitney had just gotten there so as passed by I said, "Whitney! Come smile with me!!!" Doesn't she photograph well????


We ate at Paradise Bakery-it's been so long now I don't remember what I ate but I DO know it was delicious! What a fun lunch we had!



















No comments: