Sunday, August 21, 2011

One of Life's Greatest Blessings........

Still working on the best way to upload pics to blogger.... bear with me people :) Anyway, for me one of life's greatest blessings is being an aunt!!! 30 times over. We recently had a very fun family weekend with Jess' baby shower, Jake's baptism, Allen being ordained a deacon and Samuel's baby blessing.

There are pics of Jess & Grace playing, big sister to little sister, both my nieces :) Frosting-face Grace, she tried to pass off a cupcake to sister Katie, who quickly discovered that Grace had already licked the frosting......

Kids and pizza: while the Mom's were prepping food and decor for the shower, I got to play with the kids! We went swimming in the pool at my apt complex and then I ordered 5 Buck pizza. SO fun!!!!

Me and Grace reading-she LOVES books and asked me that day if she could borrow a book to take home. I said "sure" Then she tried to convince me and brother Beck that HE wanted a book, too, until Beck said, "I.....Don't'....... Want a Book!!!!!" Seriously though, isn't that picture priceless????

Girls playing dress up. Earlier Ashley had been wearing a blue apron and she came up to me and said "I'm a Mermaid!" Followed by a whisper, "But I'm just pretending...." Thanks for the clarification, Ash!"

Me and several of the kids together... LOVE the picture, LOVE them!!!! For documentation sake: Ashley, Carter, Johnathon, Madeline, Lauren, Saige, Emma :)
























































No comments: