Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Minty Monday

Monday was a VERY fun day. Well, it was fun after the all day back-to-school training meetings.....
First, Kerri and I had dinner with our dear friend Crystal. We haven't been together in months so there was a lot of catching up to do, and we had a great time doing it! Chattting about anything and everything :) Over dinner at Chili's with chips and salsa and I also ordered an bacaon avocado burger. The burger itself was delicious but the bun was so soggy so fast that I ended up just separation the burger from the buns and eating it with my knife and fork.

Then it was on to celebrating Emily's Birthday!!!! We all love her a lot :) Me, Kerri, Brian, Anne, Mandy & Emily met at Frogurt. After sampling the yogurt it was time self-serve. It was one of those places where you choose all your own yogurts and toppings and then you pay according to weight. I like to load mine up and this was no exception! 4 kinds of yogurt and 10-12 toppings.

As far as I can remember.... starlight mint (hence the blog title), peanut butter (my fav), white chocolate macedamia, and coconut yogurt. Toppings: choc. sprinkles, chopped walnuts, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, crushed oreos, etc. Why choose when I don't have to?!?!

After we finished our yogurt we stayed and just chatted for another hour. I remember thinking, "This is the epitome of being a single young adult, "laughing, talking with good friends, having fun not necessarily because of what you're doing , but esp because of who you are doing it with." Brian had the great idea to go around in a circle and share what we loved about Emily. I said she was the "loyal-est."

We also took some pictures- an "all for one/hand's in" (self/group-portrait credits go to Kerri) and a "Cheers!" picture. Good times.






No comments: