Sunday, August 28, 2011

Try it on Thursday

As previously mentioned, last night I gave some clothes to Derber to see if she wanted them. Some shirts, a couple of dresses. It is a well known fact that Ashley LOVES clothes. Any kind of clothes, any style, anytime. She loves to try on clothes whether it's Saige's baby clothes (yes, she really can get them on!) on grown-up clothes.

As we left the house last night, I joked to my Mom, "Who will be the first to try on the clothes? Derber or Ashley?" Well, I got a call mid-morning from Derber-guess who was trying on the clothes?!?! Not her!!!! Though my clothes were recieved appropriately with oohs and aahs...... :)
Love you, Ash!!!!

Tonight I stayed at my parents house, took a nap (a day of training at work had wore me out) then woke up and took a walk with my Mom. Funny, she didn't do anything to wake me up, she was standing in front of my bed trying to decide how to wake me (so I didnt' sleep too long and be up all night) when I sensed soemeone was there and opened my eyes.....

Anyway-then we went for a walk, went past Derber's again, shared some chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Yep, food is a big part of my everyday life. I like the memories it creates!

No comments: