Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Toy Tuesday

Today I got to spend the day with Grace, as we affectionately refer to her (Princess Grace, Queen of the World, etc) LOVE this girl! We had fun eating gummi bears, swimming, reading books, eating lunch at Arctic Circle and playing on the playground there, watching Disney Channel and going to Savers where I bought her a couple of books. Because I'm the aunt and I can :)




Explanation of pictures: Grace with towel, "Look I'm an angel!" and Grace "swimming" with arms in motion. A picture of her with a book on her head because she said, "Take a picture of me with a book on my head!" OK :)


Some funny things she said: Reading an ABC book and seeing pictures of "daffodil/D" and "pansy/P" And her saying, that's not a Daffodil/Pansy! It's a FLOWER!!!" And a quilt was a "blanket." While at Arctic Circle she busied herself playing with the toy steering wheel and she told me, "This boat is going to Las Vegas. But you can't go. Only little people can go to Las Vegas." Love you, Grace!!!!












No comments: