Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shopping with a Sister

The other day I had a chance to some shopping with my sister, Melanie. I love her. I'm the youngest of 7, she's the oldest. We are both the shortest in the family (she's got about an 1 1/2 inch on me...) we have similiar hair, coloring and taste in clothes. (I probably find several things I'd like to wear in her closet....) This was a really special experience for me because sometimes the only time I get one on one time with my siblings is when they take me home after babysitting!) And that's OK, it just made this experience that much more meaningful :)
But.... before we went shopping she gave me a makeover, to get practice for being a mary kay consultant. See the before and after pictures here. She did a great job and I loved having someone else put my make-up on :)


Then we went shopping, at Ross. One of my favorite stores. Except for the fact that the last two times I went I could only find a few shoes in size 5. Grrrr.... Usually I find at least a couple pairs that I like. And I didn't find what i really did need, a new pair of sneakers. But I look at it as God's way of helping me save my money, right? But I did get a 5.00 gray shirt
and had fun helping look for clothes for Melanie. Shopping with myself is fine, shopping with someone I know and love..... even better!!!!

No comments: