Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nice Things that Happened to Me Today-Sunday 10/24

Nice things that happened to me today:



-Got to wear my new shirt and stilettos to church. Don't worry, I wore a skirt, too!

-Recieved a birthday gift from my friend Melina- a goody bag filled with some of my favorites: yogurt nutri grain bars, m&m's, choco peanut butter granola bars. Thanks, friend!

-Had a cereal bar for the "friendship dinner" at church today. If you have been out to eat with me before than you probably know that I am rarely limit my toppings. I go all out. Seriuosly. So if one kind of cereal is good, 3 is even better, right? I probably would have added another-making it 4 kinds, but I ran out of room in my bowl and was too lazy to go back for another one....


-Got a comment of my brain injury blog that something about my story had positively influenced. Gosh, there's just no words for how that kind of feedback feels..... Feel free to read and comment on it yourself!

-Found the missing tv remote (not for the tv but for the cable) found it after multiple couch searches. My rommmate found it alongside her missing sock......

-Watched an episode of extreme makeover home edition with my roommate. LOVE that show- I find it so inspiring because those who have so little, who need help with their home are arleady givign so much to family and community.

1 comment:

tiare said...

I love how specific you are in showing gratitude for events that take place in your life. It is such a great example for me!
LOVE YOU!!!