Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's my Birthday Breakfast and I'll be late if I want to......

So, on October 30th I bid farewell to my 20's and embraced the world of 30's. To help me celebrate, my awesome friends threw me a birthday breakfast the morning of my birthday. To show my gratitude I showed up late. Ummmmm...... 15 minutes late.



However, my lateness aside, the breakfast was fantastic. Breakfast casserole with ham,potatoes and cheese, punch/juice, canteloupe and honeydew, fresh cinnmamon rolls. Mmmmmmmm......



Then it was on to gifts which I am mentioning here for documentation sake- a camping/water backpack (you know the kind, right?) for any and all hikes intended for next summer. 2 original photos of pink flowers, framed and 2 kitchen dishtowels that were sorely needed.



Lots of talk, lots of laughter and lots of photo opps which I will post when I will get them off my friend's camera.



As a sidenote, I think some of the best moments were centered on the 2 1/2 inch stiletto, pointy toe brown boots I was wearing. As I was posing for pics wearing my new backpack I asked, "What about this pose says 'hiker'? Someone quipped, "I think it's the 3 inch heels!" OK , so maybe you had to be there but it was still very funny.



Bottom line- thanks, friends. You are the bestest and I totally felt the love!!!!!

No comments: