Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trapped in a Bed

Funny Story from this past weeks Relief Society Retreat- held at a ward member's family cabin, WAY up in Heber, not too far from the girls camp that resides there. Anyway..... because since when has geography been my strong point?????

I shared a downstairs bedroom with two of my friends, Michelle and Kerri. We were in one of those bunkbeds with a twin bed on top and a double bed on the bottom. The top bunk was "fenced in" with white metal railings on all four sides.

All was well until the next morning about 6:30 am when I really needed a restroom. Problem was, it was dark, I was in an umfamiliar place and the bed had rails all around. Long story short, I couldn't find my way off the bed/side where the was the ladder going down! I wasn't even sure if I was crosswise or lengthwise..... I started crawling around until I hit my head and a loud whispered "OW." At that point Kerri, who had awakened before me shined the light of her ipod towards me so I could find the ladder. And I escaped off the bed, all ended well.

So..... enjoy a good laugh at my expense, I don't mind.......!

No comments: