Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Worth Remembering

Here are a few more moments worth remembering from the NM trip:
  • The rush of going down the water slides at the Aquatics Center. We even got Mom/Grandma to go down!
  • Hearing my mom play her violin for sacrament meeting with Deborah accompanying her
  • Hearing my sister Cristine sing- I just closed my eyes, smiled, and listened
  • Hearing Braedyn tell me about how he saved up to buy his Lego set- I was really proud of him!
  • Sleeping in in the morning
  • Carter running in the house saying, "There's a meteor falling from the sky!  I think."
  • Again- the red dress!!!! (See previous weekend post) This time it was Debo that had the nearly identical dress. I had a spare, so I changed. However, prior to the actual change, Debo had been trying on my spare dress and so Ashley assumed my dress was her mom's. Ashley was a bit distressed when she later saw me wearing what she thought was her mom's dress! Follow???? Maybe you had to be there for that one....
  • Reverting to my childhood and sleeping in a bunkbed
  • Watching Lauren read a story to Ashley- a sweet moment!
  • Seeing the kids excited over who got to say the prayer
  • The fact that we were delayed (15-20 minutes) leaving NM due to the car keys being lost. We found them on a third sweep through Mom's purse. A good memory in the end!

No comments: