Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why Wait???

I've been thinking lately.... (shocking, I know) Right now I am single, and while I look forward to not being single some day, my life is full and rewarding right now. However,.... there are things that I don't want to wait to do until I have a family. Why wait???
Here are some things I am going to do (or keep doing) And if you are a sibling reading this, I really am serious about the dinner and play date invites!
  • Continue to have friends over for dinner, and start having my siblings and their families over for dinner, esp on Sundays
  • Have regular playdates with my nieces and nephews. Invite them over to play with toys, read books, make a snack, etc.
  • Travel (after I fnish grad school)
  • Finish my Grandpa Morley's life history (actually, this should probably be at the top of the list....)
  • Gardening (starting this week......)
  • Keep trying new recipes
  • Build up my food storage (isn't that what the space under the bed is for????)
YAY for life!!!!! At any point in time.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a sign for road construction today that made me think of our time of life...

single lane, expect delays

Isn't that the truth?!

tiare said...

you my friend, are awesome.
the end.

Taresa said...

Heather, I love how optimistic you are! I just love you! After reading your blog, it makes me realize how long it's been since I've seen you and how much I miss you! Always remember how amazing you are!! Love ya!