Saturday, April 4, 2009

Feeling Blessed and Smiling

As follows....
  • "Bag Credit" and fruit leather at Sunflower Market- love that store!
  • Food processor- I hate chopping with a knife!
  • Gift of love from Mom, a 9x13 glass pan with my name etched in the bottom
  • New recipes to try
  • Ensign magazine
  • Holding my 6 month old neice while she slept
  • Finally..... breathing without congestion!
  • Tax refunds
  • Clean sheets
  • Staying awake for all Saturday sessions of General Conference
  • People who read my blogs. I know it sounds cheesy, but it really means a lot to me. Thanks, everyone!!!

But what am I most grateful for? My challenges and trials. Why? To me, they testify of God's love for me. He knows me so well that he knows what I need to grow, to become genuinely happy, becoming more Christlike. He trusts me to make it through the hard times and be better for it. Trials also provide tremendous learning opportunities, if we let them, and chances to help others.

No comments: