Friday, April 24, 2009

Logorrhea- I've got it. Have you????

Tonight I had some friends over for dinner and a movie. The movie of choice was "Akeelah and the Bee." My first time seeing the movie-LOVED it!!!
One of the last words spelled in the movie was "logorrhea" When the definition was about to be given, I indwardly cringed, thinking that it was going to be a form of illness (you know the kinds- those that end in "rrhea"

But lo and behold, I was wrong. Here is the definition:
excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness

Logorrhea: I've got it- have you????
OK- probably not, but it seemed a good closing phrasse for this blog post!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

logorrhea? never heard it. but that does remind me of the time that I had cryptosporidium if you know what i mean . . . oh wait I wonder if I put enough butter in my cake I just made . . . you know my back really hurts its been a long weekend . . just one of those weeks when there is a lot going on and you just quite don't know how to fit it all in . . . just a really busy week, I guess . . I feel really worn out after weeks like this . . . . oh wait . . was I typing something important?