Sunday, April 26, 2009

Case in Point....

Here's an example from today of just how, and why..... I suffer from logorrhea!
Date: Today Scene: Sunday School People attending: Ward members & cousin
I was sharing a meaningful learning experience in Sunday School. The learning experience occurred at a family gathering. A couple of lines into it I guess I got nervous..... Marchelle looked at me, she was sitting in front of me and all of sudden, this is what came out.... True story!

"I don't know if Marchelle was there, or not. OK, that actually doesn't matter, Anyway...."

I did regain my focus, but it came at a high cost- it came with a serious set of giggles! For the rest of class I tried to bite my lip and avoid looking at Marchelle, because then we would both start giggling!

Good Times......

No comments: