Monday, April 6, 2009

Hmmmmmm........

So Why.........??????
  • Do they not sell more adult style shoes in more size 5's?
  • Why can I not keep track of a pair of gloves for more than a month?
  • Why are my white shirts the first to get stained and the hardest to keep clean?
  • Why do I always stuff my homemade burritos too full?
  • Why do I drink too much water while at restaurants?
  • Why does the cat poop in front of, beside, and behind the litter box but not consistently.... inside the litter box?
  • Why do I have more pennies than other form of change?
  • Why is it so difficult to find a matching lid and canister?
  • Why do pens always die in the middle of recording an important message?
  • Why do I over-use the word "seriously"? Seriously.

I mean this in the spirit of humor, not complaining. Feel free to add to the list!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Why can I never find a pencil, even though there is ALWAYS one behind my ear????

cherilyn said...

seriously, i use that word a ton too. good list