Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Stuff

Here are some random ramblings from recent days....

-Dana made a delicious casserole for us for dinner- mashed potatoes and dressing and gravy. I love her.... and not just because she cooks for us- don't worry I take my turn, too!
-Our morning class at Head Start only had 5 of 17 children attending. A combo of Daylight Savings and older siblings being out of school. And the afternoon was more full and plenty lively.....
-These days I eat "breakfast in a baggie" every morning, and eat it on my way to work. What's in this blessed baggie you may ask? Multi-grain cheerios, (a baggie full of those is also my trick to staying awake in an evening institute class!), craisins, plain and dry cocount, whole almonds, and.... for the indulgence- semi-sweet chocolate chips! In moderation....

-OK, so this totally cracks me up every time I think about it, in my "worst date ever" blog post I mentioned that I told my date I knew I wanted to do teaching since I was "small...." But I totally should have said "young" At what point was I not "small?" When I am wearing my 3 inch stillettos????
-I got my hair cut again on Saturday and I completely love it! Thank you, April! My stylist.... Each time I get my hair cut I really do feel like a sheep being sheared for spring, and then for the next several days I can be found running my fingers through lightweight hair- just because I can! Of course the real test comes when I have to wash my locks and style it myself....
-I have a good life!!!!! Seriously, I do.

1 comment:

cherilyn said...

i love newly cut hair too. let's see a pic of yours