Monday, May 24, 2010

What's Next?????

I really do have an awesome graduation post coming but I'm still trying get pics from others cameras so until then, here are my summer plans, per request.....




Enjoying one of these (a graduation gift from the the folks) so that I can train for and do another one of these- Days of 47 10k. I was hoping for another 1/2 marathon but they don't offer it. Oh, well......












Doing more of this, for pleasure, not for school!!!!









Buying a new one of these so that I can record better pics and videos of time spent with people like them......







Other notes.... I have a month long internship working in the early intervention field during June, then I'll be working the same job for last summer doing respite care for a child with autism. I've grown really close to the family (Mom and Dad are close to my age and there's 5 kids) and I'm really looking forward to it!
Come fall I'll be back working at my current school, I love what I do and also I'm currently debt free and since my employer helped pay for my tuition this past year i have a time commitment and I don't really want to to go into debt by changing jobs.......
One of the things that I most excited about is writing about my experiences of living with a brain injury. I've done some before but ths time I am doing it with the support of and affiliated with my dr and his practice. I will have some posts to show soon..... It's a tremendous opportunity
and something I really care about.... Be watching for me to send you the new blog address!!!
And to directly and succintly answer the question "What are you going to do now?" Whatever I want!!!!!!
And a HUGE thank you for all those who have given me love and support/excitement in the past few weeks/post graduation via text, facebook message, cards, etc. There have been so many times when I feel SO loved by your kind words!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

No comments: