Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feelings Are......

Happiness is...... Waking up on a Saturday morning with NO thoughts of homework!!!
Success is...... Graduation!!!!
Endearing is....... My 4 yr old niece Ashley wanting to know when she can play the violin like Itzak Perlman- world class, fantastic violinist....
Beautifulness is...... seeing my spinach plants thrive

Touching is....... my 10 yr old twin nephews inviting me to their birthday party (A Bee's Game on Friday)
Relaxing is....... reading books solely for pleasure (Currently my favorite genre is culinary mysteries)
Pleasantness is..... listening to my Mom's Salt Lake Symphony Concert- Swing Music Theme!!!!!
Deliciousness is......... Eating my Mom's homemade rhubarb pudding. I don't know if anyone else make rhubarb pudding but hers is still the best!!!!!
Funnyness is- remembering late last night that there was a ward dinner today, getting up early to make cookies, only to get to church and discover I was supposed to bring chips instead........

More to come as soon as I can think of them....... I'm kind of a fan of this type of post......!!!!!

1 comment:

Cher said...

nice post!
p.s. can i get her recipe for rhubarb pudding? never had it, but i love rhubarb and it sounds delish!