Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was FANTASTIC!
Beginning with Friday morning, here are the highlights......
  • Slept in, didn't have to be at work until ten
  • Got paid for an 8 hr workday but only had to "work" by attending a 3 hr work party
  • Had a catered BBQ lunch
  • Visited with lots of work friends at the party
  • Had my favorite hygenist at the dentist office
  • NO CAVITIES!!!!!!
  • Had dinner with friends at Lonestar Taqueria to celebrate my recent graduation
  • Able to reunite with friends I haven't seen in awhile
  • Got a fabulous hand painted picture from a dear friend
  • My pork burrito was incredibly good and I didn't even spill anything like I usually do :)
  • Saw "Letters to Juliet" loved it!!!!
  • Enjoyed some frozen yogurt at my favorite place, "The Yogurt Stop" I totally reccomend this place.....
  • Had 4 kinds of frozen yogurt and 10 different toppings- there were just too many to chose from and you pay by the ounce so.........
  • Had good hair days
  • Since I had no homework I had time to watch a BYU/UT softball game
  • Got a 2 hr nap
  • Met up with old friend at the Salt Lake Children's Choir Alumni Choir rehearsal
  • Got a hug from my nephew in public
  • Got compliments on my pink purse and shoes at the concert
  • Met up with more old friends at the concert
  • My mom got a great parking spot for the concert
  • My mom came to hear me sing- she never misses anything, thanks Mom!!!!
  • Concert was fantastic (more about this in a later blog post)
  • Enjoyed milk shakes with Mom after the concert (mine was the peanut butter cup variety)

Life makes me smile....... How was your weekend?????

1 comment:

Cher said...

love this post. that was a ton of things to be grateful for. wow. tomorrow's my dentist appt. hope i'm as lucky as you.