Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Endearing......

I've added a few random blog posts- stuff I've been meaning to blog about for awhile but haven't actually done it. Don't worry, most of it is short!!!

And speaking of random, I was driving home with my brother last night after babysitting his kids. Due to true Litster fashion, he started to tell me something, said 3 or 4 other things, before getting back to his original point. Anyone who has heard me talk for a period of time is probably nodding their heads and (hopefully) smilling.

Ahhhh....... someone else who talks the way that I do. I loved it. It was endearing.

And speaking of random, one more thing I wanted to blog about...... The MLK Litster family dinner. It was a pizza party, I think we had close to 10 kinds of pizza- yum! My favorite was the homemade pizza from Depot. It had sausage, pepper, mushrooms and a nice thick crust! I made the dessert: vanilla wafers and a dip with cream cheese, butter, sugar and chocolate chips. Again- yum!!!! My friend Kerri was awesome enough and brave enough to join me. After dinner we played Uno, with about 10 different people playing, (Jake and Jenn were a team) and Addison reading the rule book and holding us to accountability. I won after nearly going out thrice before then. Good times!

No comments: