Monday, April 7, 2008

Things I enjoyed today: 4/7/08

Here's what I enjoyed today.... I think I am going to try to make this a daily tradition! It's a good way to unwind from the day....
Was today an easy day- not necessarily. But enjoyable in snatches, most definitely!!!
1: My mom drove me out to school (usually there is a 15 minute walk involved) due to stormy weather
2: The smell of starch with freshly ironed shirts
3. A great hair day (truth be told, I like to look at good curls in the mirror!)
4. A sunny sky
5. Hug from a student when I got to work
6. Watching my students read their spelling words without my help
7. Making it through my special ed law class- Yeah, me!!!!
8. Standing in the corner for part of class- my legs dangle because I can't reach the floor! And sitting like that for 2 1/2 hours well, your legs get restless after a while....
9. That I have the ability to walk, and quickly! My mom asked me today if I could "saunter"- couldn't do it!!!!
10. A phone call from my niece, Jessica, asking for my opinion about getting her hair permed
11. Strawberries for breakfast!
12. A (mostly) clean room
13. Making my sister laugh
14. Watching tv with my mom
15. Having my dad pick me up from the TRAX station

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Was I that famed sister that you made laugh???????

I hope so.

:)

Depot