Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks Mom!

A tribute to my mom's goodness....
It's about 2 weeks till the end of the semester so lot's of due dates, finals, etc. I also caught a small cold and have just not felt great lately. However, I have 2 weeks of off-track time coming so I can't complain about the timing!!!!

However, by the time I got home from class at the U tonight, about 8 pm I felt sapped of energy. I perked up though after Mom had dinner ready for me and then I went in my room and saw an entire load of clean clothes (that I left in the dryer this morning) all folded on my bed. My energy level perked up even more and feel the love!
So.... Thanks Mom!!!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Just goes to show, there ARE some perks to living at home with Mom & Dad!!!

P.S. Mom, since I just live down the street, would you mind having a go at my laundry pile???