Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Truly Tuesday

-had more salad that I made for Father's Day with fresh spinach, fresh basil, red & green peppers, almonds and..... fresh mozzarella. MMmmmmmm........

-enjoyed wearing shorts-I can't remember the last time I owned a pair of shorts (not capris, but shorts) that I enjoyed wearing! I actually don't think I've bought shorts in years!!!!

-got my niece Saige to nap (babysat for her several times before but I've never been able to get her to nap) I think it's been because she didn't want to be sleeping when she could be playing with me!!!!!

-shared a piece of pepperoni pizza and visited with sister Deborah

-Saige smiled big for me

- I have a closet of clothes and shoes that I can choose from......

-Watched "Scooby Doo" movie with Carter and Ashley, IN the bathroom, with ALL their blankets, pillows and favorite stuffed animals. A bit cozy and stuffy but what a great memory!!! Seriously.

-ate fresh strawberries from my garden :)

-my internet works

-I have clips and bands and pins to pull my hair up out of my face

-watched Cupcake Wars (food network)

-have a washer and dryer in my apt that works

-enjoyed some mint chocolate chip ice cream

-Sunshine!!!!!!!

No comments: