Saturday, June 25, 2011

Funky Friday

And again, "Funky" is not descriptive of the day, I just like the alliteration thing....... :)



  • spent time with my Dad, he picked me up from an appt downtown. We had a good visit

  • I was running late this morning (didn't get breakfast-another story) so the receptionist at the dr's gave me some trail mix for my breakfast :)

  • had Panda express with Kelsey for dinner. My first time there!

  • Enjoyed my steamed veggies, orange chicken and sweet and sour pork

  • Ate some and then put some in the fridge, intending to leave it for tomorrow, a few hours later I decided I couldn't wait and I ate it all :)

  • Hot shower- yay!!!

  • Started a new book "miracle on the hudson" about the flight that landed on the Hudson

  • Had my ipod to listen to on TRAX today. I like being entertained while publicly transporting

  • Had lots of fun chatting with Marchelle via text (also something to do while on TRAX

  • Glad my hair is long enough now that i can pull it up in a ponytail off my face and it still looks good!

  • Wore my white chunky necklace-my favorite necklace :)

No comments: