Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Thursday....


  • Great institute class (Gospel and the Productive Life). Tonights topic was finances. The class is taught by Patriarch and Sister Hooker from the stake.

  • Remotivated to work on my budget

  • Held Saige, kissed her, got her to nap (2x)

  • Great clothes day

  • Had a fajita at my sister's

  • Played Apples to Apples Jr with Carter and Ashley



  • Funny story from Ashley: she was bored so I suggested, among other things, we could make some brownies or cookies. Her response: "How about you start and THEN I'll decide if I want to help you" Love that girl!!!!

  • Kelsey found my phone in her car ( a VERY good thing because it was NOT inside)

  • Turned on ESPN just in time to see Jimmer Fredette drafted at #10. Drafted by the Bucks, but will most likely be traded to the Sacramento Kings. Which means I will likely be watching some Kings games next year......

  • Carter showed me how to play the games "Happy Pets" and "Happy Aquarium" (facebook games)

  • Misplaced my phone (again) in the apt and then found it because my Mom was calling as I walked by and it was vibrating

  • Kelsey's home from vacation-yay!!!!

No comments: