Monday, October 6, 2008

Smiles for Today 10/6/08

I am going to try and do this type of post every day, we'll see how it goes... Also, as a disclaimer, any time I mention a student by name- know that their names have been changed. OK- moving on.
  • Hug from Alex (my human jumping bean/student- seriously)
  • Joy of finding a lost syllabus so I can do my homework
  • Taking the same UTA survey 2 times- I declined for a 3rd
  • Sound of heels clicking down a tile hallway
  • Watching my students learn to write their names
  • Smell of cinnamon rolls baking (not mine)
  • Transitioning from heels into flip-flops, ahhhh....
  • Seeing my nieces homecoming dance pictures
  • Hearing, "Teacher, watch this!" (yes, most of my students do not yet know my name.....)
  • The fact that- all but one child, stayed put during circle time
  • Clearing my desk of paperwork
  • Hot showers
  • Wearing a bright red coat

1 comment:

Tom said...

what a great idea to post what makes your smile-I might have to borrow the idea from time to time