Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gratitude 2/1/14

Grateful for.....
-reading Saige stories from the Friend magazine 
-French braiding Ashley's hair after a bath
-snuggling with Ashley and giving her "soft tickles" on her arm
-being able to help out my sister and visiting with her
-getting a new dress with a Christmas gift card. Thanks, Marchelle!!!
-seeing Carter dressed up in his suit (for the adult/youth stake conference meeting)
-sun and blue skies
-getting a good walk in while running errands
-having dinner with Katie (cheesecake factory, her favorite)
-food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, money in the bank
-a clean bathroom
-making dinner plans with family
-talking with my roommates
-eating blueberries (I really like them)
-watching an episode of "The Amazing Race" (I really like that, too)

No comments: