Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gratitude 2/8

Grateful for.....
-Ashley getting baptized
-holding Grace on my lap
-seeing Beck look "spiffy" in his white shirt, vest &bow tie
-having Grace say, "I LOVE you Heather!" when I let her and Ashley play with my pink stilettos during the baptism luncheon 
-singing "When I am Baptized" (the rainbow song) Love that song!
-that my sister Melanie gave me a ride home from the luncheon
-that my roommate Melanie picked up items at the grocery store for me while she was out
-that my roommate Emily was my "plus one" at a party tonight
-catching up with a dear friend I haven't seen in awhile 
-that the party had great food and Olympics viewing 
-meeting new friends at the party
-journal writing
-rain!!!!
-visiting with family, laughing over the Facebook "musical family" list
-headbands and sneakers
-feeling loved

No comments: